A tooltips is a short message that appears when the cursor is positioned over a link (or tap on hold on touch devices.)
Move your mouse over this link to see an example of a tooltip.
1. Set up the link properties
- Highlight the text or image, and click the Link icon on the editor’s toolbar.
- On the URL field, type # (the pound symbol)
2. Select the Advanced tab
- In the Avisory Title type or paste the text that will appear on the tooltip. It needs to be really short, 1 paragraph at the most.
- In the Stylesheet Classes field tooltip (use tooltipnoarrow if you would like to hide the little arrow pointing from the tooltip).
- Click OK.