Our Forms Manager app has been redesigned with an interface that’s much simpler to use and now fully consistent with our new CMS’s look & feel.
Among other changes:
- No need to specify the form status anymore – they’re always “Active”.
- No need to explicitly tell the system to save them to the database – they always will be.
- No need to enter a “Reply-to address” for the notifications – our own email address is used.
- No need to choose “Individual email notifications” – submissions are always sent. If no email is specified, they’ll be sent to the website’s mail email address.
- Anti-spam protection: no need to specify a low-level filter; either Google ReCaptcha is used or no spam protection (in which case the system will display a warning)
- Clear indication of unpublished forms and fields.
Form Properties – viewing
Form properties – editing
Viewing/downloading form responses
Flavio Mester is a graphic designer as well as a systems analyst (in a distant life he was an architect). A founding partner of Your Web Department, he's responsible for the design and development of all the YWD website management platform interfaces.
Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn